Creative-Destruction

Title: How to be good at aiming? Tutorial/Guide/Tips [Print this page]

Author: Turbo    Time: 2018-7-10 05:11
Title: How to be good at aiming? Tutorial/Guide/Tips
Edited by Moa at 2018-7-31 00:18

Hello guys, I'm back for another Tutorial/Guide

This Tutorial/Guide about how to get your aim great and hit the enemy perfect, So let's get start.

PC users
Why i need to improve my aiming skills? It's easy to say, You have good aiming skills = You are good at hunting enemies.
Let's get start with your mouse, I would like you to suggest better mouse pad and mouse, Even not gaming mouse all you need is pretty enough mouse pad and mouse.
I prefer the mouse without "any shit keys at the right side or left side" It's anoying, I suggest you to use the mouse that only have "Click and Right click" That's all for mouse and mousepad tips/guide.

Next is let's talk about your sensitivity,
Should i follow the "high, Mid and low sens" Well, No, You need to config your own "sensitivity"  it's up to your reaction(i mean what your hand fast and mouse), You need to change everything, I'm not saying to don't use the game sensitivity but i suggest your to config your own sensitivty up to your fast hand.

If you have wide "mouse pad" i would like you to use slow sensitivty because you can move the mouse anywhere because you have wide mousepad so.
If you have small "mouse pad" same with mine, I suggest you  to use the "fast sensitivity" to get better aim.

You need to change your first person/third person sensitivty aim perfect, you don't need to set everything to high, just config by your self up to your what fast hand you have.

This is help you alot, watch this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZBuNfQGuE4

Change your sensitivty until you get your perfect sensitivity to aim like a prah!

Mobile users!
Some people using other shit stuffs to get you better, Like "shoot key in volume up" It's pretty unfair like wtf.
I suggest you to don't use anything, That we called "pure skills or pro!" and now, let's get start.

Let's start with your screen, It's should be clean to swip your character great, And why you need to clean your screen always, To make your screen slide(not much) and to avoid those "sticky" screen. Note: Do not eat while playing to avoid the "liquid" on your screen.

As i said same with sensitivity, You need to config your sensitivty by your self to get your aim perfect, If you're tired to check up, let me put below
Should i follow the "high, Mid and low sens" Well, No, You need to config your own "sensitivity"  it's up to your reaction(i mean what your hand fast and mouse), You need to change everything, I'm not saying to don't use the game sensitivity but i suggest your to config your own sensitivty up to your fast hand.

Turn on/off Aim Assist: How hard do you want the game to be? Aim Assist will help you hit the target if you're generally pointing the right way. If you have pretty good enough at aiming, You can turn it off. If you have suck or new at battlegrounds/game you must be turn it on.

Mobile/PC users tips.
You need high fps to get your aim smooth and not laggy af.
Pc user and Nvidia user? Check this out! https://forum.creative-destructi ... =230&extra=page%3D1

Author: [BoZ]Niko663    Time: 2018-8-9 18:34
Personally, I have a gaming mouse called Zelotes-T80 That goes up to 7200 dpi, but I only use the 1000 dpi setting, I have my "Unscope" sensitivity set to 190% and all scope sensitivitys maxed out, good guide tho.
Author: Losa    Time: 2020-4-22 02:20
Just dare to change, you will encounter new things. ทางเข้าslotxo
Author: allenawell    Time: 2020-5-4 12:32
Hello friends
https://calendrier2020.org/
Author: GeorgebuP    Time: 2020-5-29 09:32
Title: How to be good at aiming Tutorial/Guide/Tips
its hard to win rambo these days..sigh..i wonder what happen..someone also said that you must claim at least 30k to get your luck back at rambo..anyone tried it ?
Author: Arafen    Time: 2020-10-26 13:54
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I'll keep it on mind. By the way, have you ever come across such a great service as round-the-clock online support in the form of a call center http://wow24-7.io/saas ? I just discovered this platform recently and it is the best solution for small business in my opinion. You save money on the whole department while getting a good impetus in business development)

Author: freerackgame    Time: 2020-11-6 05:35
The whole cum device was supplanted with a unmarried which seems better and runs MUCH faster. https://lisanilssonart.com/rack-2-free-download You’d now have the ability to tweak your man or woman’s’ sexual characteristics, very similar to their endurance, affectability, snugness, and additionally the manner in which they cum/squirt.
Author: spotifyquack    Time: 2020-11-9 23:21
Regardless, there is Spotify Premium apk that works for you to discover new music online in vain. The free type of Spotify APK is stacked with all kind of music anyway is showed up with promotions. Spotify Apk latest Thusly, get an impedance free fun by checking out music online with no notices just with the Spotify Premium APK. Furthermore, gets the ability to download music for detached listening just with the prevalent variation. It wears down essentially every contraption including mobile phone, PC, tablet, PlayStation, and even on Smart TV.
Author: digitalanu    Time: 2020-11-18 23:44
A straightforward little stunt that will help your gaming style is to utilize an inventive and the best gaming mouse. For this reason, Razer Naga Chroma is the correct alternative. visit here  It is one of the effective gadgets that is utilized to give strong signs. Using this mouse is the correct choice for the customers who need a proficient mouse for snappy gaming.
Author: hoiparccent    Time: 2020-11-26 07:09
Tampines is one of the regions of Singapore that offers numerous shopping centers to in shape the needs of its residents. The destiny Parc Central Residences citizens will experience clean get proper of access to to effects positioned shops. With several purchasing spots round your private home, you can in no way run out of alternatives. parccentralresidence-official.sg The stores function various shops, eating places, and leisure spots as a manner to gain the citizens.
Author: totocafood    Time: 2020-11-30 04:16
저희 먹튀폴리스 가입코드(mpolice)로 제휴된 안전놀이터 이용 시 먹튀를 포함한 모든 부당한 일에 대해서 끝까지 책임지고 해결할 수 있도록 하고 있으니 안심하시고 즐겁고 안전한 환경 속에서 배팅해 보시기 바랍니다. 먹튀
Author: totocafood    Time: 2020-12-6 00:42
Or on the other hand the heading where you ought to create. From a tight perspective, this is a business or calling that suits you best in character, hereditary qualities, and capacities.

You, at the end of the day, decide the objective or it is given to you upon entering the world - it doesn't make a difference. Accordingly, it is you who settle on a cognizant decision - to follow it or not.
https://goal-life.com/page/method/kak-nayti-prednaznachenie

Author: comedyshayari    Time: 2020-12-16 03:56
Edited by comedyshayari at 2020-12-16 03:57

Looking For Funny Shayari? Here are a few exceptional collection of  Funny Shayari.  
Read the satisfactory Funny Shayari Hindi Mai, Funny Sms Shayari, Best Funny Shayari, New Funny Shayari, Happy Funny Shayari and proportion those together with your friends or closed ones on message or unique social media platform. Read Latest Collection of Funny  Shayari in Hindi and English font. Also Read Love Shayari and Dard  gandi comedy shayari
Author: comedyshayari    Time: 2020-12-16 03:58
Looking For Funny Shayari? Here are a few exceptional collection of  Funny Shayari.  Read the satisfactory Funny Shayari Hindi Mai, Funny Sms Shayari, Best Funny Shayari, New Funny Shayari, gandi comedy shayari  Happy Funny Shayari and proportion those together with your friends or closed ones on message or unique social media platform. Read Latest Collection of Funny  Shayari in Hindi and English font. Also Read Love Shayari and Dard Bhari Shayari
Author: lesliehuang    Time: 2020-12-20 19:41
格雷诺那在短暂的一生中生活方面没有十一运夺金什么欲望,他唯一的追求是掌握生产香水的技术,使自己成为香水之王。他依靠自己的特异嗅觉,勤奋工作,终于如愿以偿。但在资本主义社会里,他的特异功能只能为资本家所利用。他并未发财致富,而超级大乐透敛财致富的却是资本家。小说《香水》通过榕雷诺耶为格里马、巴尔迪尼、阿尔努菲寡妇卖命,反映了资本主义剥削的天津时时彩极端残酷性。格雷诺那一生寂寞、孤独,没有一个真正的朋友,只知拼命劳动以求生存,这恰恰暴露了资本主义社会中人与人之间的冷漠关系和竞争关系

Author: harrygill0660    Time: 2021-1-20 13:06
I am Alex Mercy, a blog writer based in NY City, USA. My interest lies in  writing about technology and smart machines. I am a web security enthusiast also. I guide my  readers about the installation and activation of antivirus software like Webroot, Office, Mcafee.

For more information visit our website: - Enter the 25-digit product key on Get the subscription activated and other Office benefits by visiting Office.com/setup

Reach webroot.com/safe and download Webroot antivirus for securing your data. Install the setup and visit webroot.com/geeksquad to activate your subscription.

Visit  to get the complete McAfee antivirus package. Download, install, and activate the antivirus program at Mcafee.com/activate

Author: karadenial23    Time: 2021-1-21 02:46
Going to top rated college and university becomes necessary for many students in case they like to receive the high grade education at all. Having given many examinations, it becomes possible to appear in such a valuable universities. However, it would be hard thing to manage all students’ responsibilities in one day. For performing better in their educational career, student needs to approach to Physics homework help from the well-educated writer and experienced team.
Author: PGSLOT99    Time: 2021-1-29 02:27
This website really has all of the information. ทางเข้า pg slot
Author: hatige    Time: 2021-1-29 04:09
I always appreciated your work, your creation is definitely unique. Great job
https://educationisaround.com/
https://theeducationlife.com/
https://geteducationskills.com
https://edublackboards.com/

Author: hatige    Time: 2021-1-29 04:10
Good post thanks for share information.

https://whizzherald.com/
https://talesbuzz.com/
https://www.techwithgeeks.com/
https://www.bulletintech.com/
https://alternativestips.com/
Author: hatige    Time: 2021-1-29 04:11
I always appreciated your work, your creation is definitely unique. Great job

https://educationisaround.com/
https://theeducationlife.com/
https://geteducationskills.com/
https://edublackboards.com/
Author: NancyPamela12    Time: 2021-1-29 04:56
Browse the top full free album download albums to find new music and discover artists. Scrobble songs to get recommendations on tracks you might like.

mp4 download
Author: taramatkas    Time: 2021-2-22 02:09
We all recognize that Satta Matka is considered to be the Gambling stuff where most of the people will take a hazard with regards to playing.Satta Matka As in line with resources, it has a variety of risks to make and earn money.
Author: storagesdubai    Time: 2021-3-3 02:28
Dubai have some of less luxurious bendy Clean & Well elegant present day storage gadgets.  best storage dubaiStorage Units range commenced out from 30 rectangular toes up to 2000, 3000 rectangular toes.
Author: loveawake.ru    Time: 2021-3-6 18:49
Title: -
talking speed varies even in the original games. I always decide depending on the character.
This is a really nice guide. Can we expect more guides for other things from you?

...I actually do things pretty similar to how they are described here. Its good that you didnt forget about the moving jaw, I see a lot people forgetting that.
Author: mybkrienceonlin    Time: 2021-4-12 09:23
I sat on the window for a couple of minutes while the Supervisor on duty started out barking on the people. One of them came to the table by means of the window and picked up a sack and surpassed it to me via the window. krogerfeedback survey I appeared in it to ensure the order became correct. It regarded to be. I had ordered a Texas Double blend with heavy mayo. The reciept indicated it turned into correct additionally.
Author: Yalakgh    Time: 2021-4-12 20:43
i tried to play with interesting maps in counter strike to imrpove my skills
Author: mikelgeo@    Time: 2021-4-13 07:16
DATABASE REGISTERED  DOCUMENTS whatsapp............((( +32465890802     ))) HIGH QUALITY REAL AND FAKE PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENSE, ID CARD AND OTHER CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENTS.

BUY GENUINE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS OF ALL COUNTRIES FOR SALE.

whatsapp............((( +32465890802     )))
contact email......((( franklinesmith63@gmail.com    )))
BUY HIGH QUALITY DATABASE REGISTERED MACHINE READABLE SCAN ABLE DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,AND CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENTS.Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Fake Money.

We are the best producers of genuine high quality fake documents.BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH(UK) FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES(US) FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.

Welcome To Wesley Hover and Associates Network.Get A second Chance In Life with Wesley Hover and Associates , protect your privacy, build a new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise, safari or just a week on a sunny beach that you want, you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guest what? you going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you.
We are an Association network responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine?
-I DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
.GET REGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED USA PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
I offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued ID under another identity(NEW NAMES),
•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID.
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Passports, Diplomatic passports,novelty passports.
•Production and obtaining new identification documents.
•We also do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER JOBS in country like Dubai, USA , CANADA , UK ,china,Peru,Brazil,south Africa,Denmark,Sweden,Norway,France etc..
•Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide
•Taiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies, bogus bills, counterfeit U.S. currency in $20s, $50s and $100s, High quality Fake Money for sale.
•INTERESTED TO BUY REAL GENUINE QUALITY BANKNOTES of Euros, Dollars and Pounds with security feature magnetic ink, watermark, the pen test, and the security strip that bypass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.
•FAKE BANK NOTE US BILLS: most recent design 1,'s, 5, 10's, 20's, 100's $ NEW DESIGN DOLLARS “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills only here you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.
•Cing services available....
Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued!
All Inquiries;
Registered and Unregistered USA,Canadian Documents at: (franklinesmith63@gmail.com)
Registered and Unregistered UK, entire Europe, Asia , Africa, Australian Documents at: (franklinesmith63@gmail.com)
Real Counterfeit Money(Taiwan and China First Grade) at: franklinesmith63@gmail.com)

whatsapp............((( +32465890802     )))
contact email......((( franklinesmith63@gmail.com    )))
E-Mail Your Questions and Comments.We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first orders!
Yours Faithfully,

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our email team. Buy fake passport, buy fake passport, false, passport, passport, id, card, cards, UK, sell, online, Canadian, British, sale, novelty, counterfeit, bogus, American, united, states, USA, us, Italian, Malaysian, Australian, documents,identity, identification, driver, license, license, driving, residence, permit, SSN fake passport id, free fake passport, identity theft, fake, novelty, camouflage, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, cheap, wholesale, new identity, second,citizenship, identity, identification, fake documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to get fake documents, where to get fake, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport, i.d., British, Honduras, UK, USA, us, u.s., Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foreign ..
Author: Cheapmowers    Time: 2021-4-14 00:12

CNC Routers CNC Router Machines are slicing ,gadget which can be used to cut and deliver extraordinary finish to the numerous substances including wooden, plastic and lots of kinds of metal. These are fully automated system which runs via a laptop using CAM softwares.
Author: wcdgftgreferral    Time: 2021-5-5 05:56
FTX is a cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform coinex referral code
   founded by means of Alameda Research that launched in 2019. It fast have become a favorite of traders due to its extensive variety of spinoff merchandise and trading pairs. With over 60 futures contracts at the time of writing this, and with leveraged tokens and particular contracts like the MOVE agreement which helps you to wager on BTC volatility, FTX may also simply be the satisfactory in the enterprise when it comes to range.
Author: digiency    Time: 2021-5-7 05:07
Keep in mind, site speed and specialized streamlining strategies! Ensure that your recordings don't impede your item pages. You can attempt deceives, ecommerce seo agency for example, guaranteeing immensely significant components on the page load before the video loads, so your clients can in any case see the page without looking out for the video to stack.
Author: bestairpodstws    Time: 2021-5-19 07:19
The Realme Buds Q harnesses Bluetooth 5.0 along with R1Q chipset that brings instant pairing choice. The battery existence is rated for four.Five hours on a unmarried charge, with the case providing a further 4 expenses taking the whole tally to 20 hours. Best AirPods under 2000 The buds additionally provide capacitive touch controls.
Author: Davidjoymn    Time: 2021-5-21 00:06
Title: -
It agree, this amusing message
Author: shierochan    Time: 2021-5-22 01:02
That being said, this strange revile has more foundation to it than most players can envision. The Curse of Vanishing wasn't continually something players expected to stress over essentially. mount and blade cheats Indeed, it was added into the game around 1.11 during what was named the Exploration Update. This was the first run through the designers presented a charm with adverse consequences into the game. The Curse of Vanishing was probably added to this update, specifically, to adjust a portion of the plunder that could be acquired from investigating the world.
Author: techzumpart    Time: 2021-9-7 00:15
Mobile is one  of the important things which is used in our day to day life. Read this article You can make use of the things in a better way by using a fantastic read on redmi mobiles and their specifications. As each mobile comes with many features and other advantages are  enriched with the people to check on them.
Author: FrankJScott    Time: 2021-9-10 10:05
Title: Membantu Slot Online Domain
In response to the man asking about kasino online tanpa setoran, putaran gratis, slot demo permata pragmatis bonanza, slot demo pragmatis permata aztec rupiah,  I highly suggest this luar biasa judi slot toko or alternatif asiabet4d, premium 777, peta kursi ekonomi premium bersatu 777, kasino online uang nyata tanpa kode bonus setoran 2021, permainan slot online gratis berputar, as well as this peringkat teratas daftar situs judi slot online link as well as bonus slot demo pragmatis, situs slot bintang88, prediksi asiabet4d, situs 396 slot, permainan slot kasino online uang nyata, and don't forget this hebat judi online situs which is also great. Also have a look at this luar biasa judi slot situs on top of kasino online tanpa kode bonus setoran, kemewahan777 taruhan, usia permainan judo sloth, slot keberuntungan 777 apk, login liga asiabet4d, alongside all this baru daftar situs judi slot online domain as well as slot 777 kasino apk, slot batas tinggi paris las vegas, togel badakslot, kasino online tanpa setoran, putaran gratis nz, slot 77777, alongside all membantu judi online situs which is also worth a look. I also suggest this peringkat tertinggi slot online situs on top of permainan slot online uang nyata, www asiabet4d login, kemewahan777 taruhan, slot online tanpa deposit, Kasino online Inggris uang gratis tanpa deposit, as well as this terbaik judi slot link and don't forget permainan slot online gratis memenangkan uang nyata, ba 777 kursi ekonomi premium terbaik, slot online indonesia 2020, slot demo pragmatis aztec bonanza, 396 slot masuk, and don't forget luar biasa judi slot toko which is also great. Finally, have a look at this luar biasa slot online forum and login akun com surga slot777, asiabet4d, login slot naga 777,  for good measure. See more Greatest Forex Trading Blog f699fe9
Author: karthik    Time: 2021-9-14 03:38
Attendance Management keeps track of your employee hours. It is the system you use to document the time your employees work and the time they take off. Attendance Management can be done by recording employee hours on paper, using spreadsheets, punching time cards, or using online attendance software for your company.
https://www.infobrez.com/attendance-management-software
https://www.infobrez.com/attendance-management-software
Author: karthik    Time: 2021-9-14 03:41
Payroll software, familiar as the payroll management system or payroll management software, is a solution that is used to organize the process of employee payments. Payroll Software helps the HR & Accounting Teams to manage and schedule payroll operations without human error and saves time.
https://www.infobrez.com/payroll-software

https://www.infobrez.com/payroll-software

Author: hammad001    Time: 2021-9-20 05:09
I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.        น้ำยาบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า
Author: hammad001    Time: 2021-9-20 05:29
Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.        ขายบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า
Author: Matkaz    Time: 3 day(s) ago
Fix fixwapkamatka. It is tough to discover a web net web page that updates all types of matka charts with its end end result however now this fear of matka gamers is also solved via manner of Matkaji.Internet. We are the fastest in terms of updating stay consequences of all matka video games together with Boss matka 143,Tara Matka  India matka 786 and Matka 220

Welcome to Creative-Destruction (https://forum.creative-destruction.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3