In-Game Name: KoruePanda
Player ID: 10023180
Server: AS server (PC)
Edited by Moa at 2018-7-31 00:14

Part 3

Top Sources of Rare Element

So in this part we'll tackle which object in-game gives the most Rare Element

and why it's important.

Rare Element is the 2nd most important item in the game aside from the guns.

You could probably never win without this because it plays a very usefull part in this game.

From building a wall to hide from gunfires, to building a ramp to go up a hill or a house.

This will give you an insight on which objects to use your destructor on.

1. Cars and Metal Crates - Gives 18 pieces of Rare Element

each time you hit it with your destructor

2. Boulders - Gives 15 pieces per hit

3. Trees - Gives 12 pieces per hit

These are the top 3 that gives the most Rare Element

Other than that, any small object made from metal,

Example Water Pumps, Vending Machines and Metal Fences

gives 9 pieces each time you hit it with your destructor.

The rest... gives 6 pieces - 5 pieces each (Boo!)

~ End of Part 3 ~

Part 4 - Combat and Gameplay Tips

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-8-26 01:19:20 | Show the author posts only
what about the trucks and toy train

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-10-18 16:01:36 | Show the author posts only
kiwi replied at 2018-8-26 01:19
what about the trucks and toy train

yup. These give plenty of mats!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-10-19 23:49:12 | Show the author posts only
You forgot to mention that vehicles make noise when you hit them, so you should better not collect them if you think you might reveal your position to nearby enemies.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-10-24 20:26:12 | Show the author posts only
SlowHandsX replied at 2018-10-19 23:49
You forgot to mention that vehicles make noise when you hit them, so you should better not collect t ...

not the purpose of this guide

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-10-28 13:30:46 | Show the author posts only
Haws replied at 2018-10-24 20:26
not the purpose of this guide

Sorry, but I was talking to OP...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-10-28 14:01:56 | Show the author posts only
SlowHandsX replied at 2018-10-28 13:30
Sorry, but I was talking to OP...

and? no need to be petty.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-12-20 20:16:22 | Show the author posts only
'I was taken care of like a paedophile'

A think tank has suggested that relationships between adults beautiful girl in spanish and children are being poisoned by an increase in child protection measures.

Others argue that the rules protect children from abuse the house says that more than 20,000 unsuitable people were weeded out by criminal records Bureau (CRB) Checks yourself year alone.

An type of the difficult balancing act that must be struck between these opposing views is provided by the experiences of one man, Who volunteered to work as a mentor to infants in an Essex primary school.

the college denies it made Stuart feel unwelcome. It says its child protection rules are made to protect both children and the adults who work with them.

celebrity fad Stuart: "Someone visited my office to discuss mentoring children in a nearby school and I decided to give it a go.

"I want to give something back, To help children and I also thought it might bode well on my CV. i absolutely volunteered,

Stuart had a CRB check for any criminal records. Nothing was discovered.

he was quoted saying: "My job was to speak to hot spanish women kids who might be at risk or have troubles at home.

"I was designed gain their trust and act as a role model. If I thought the child might be in trouble I could offer advice,so, considered Stuart, He spotted what he says was a "suspicious" Attitude from staff at the college.

"When I started I was told that whenever I was with children, I had to sit in full view of another employee at all times.

"I also wasn't in order to go and pick up any children from the classroom for the mentoring sessions. I was told I had to wait in the school library from which be brought to me,

next seven weeks, Stuart got out of St Osyth. he was quoted saying: "I had been fully read through but the school still made me feel like I was a potential paedophile. But head teacher Tim Palmer said Stuart was asked to comply with "Standard child cover protocols,

"What we ask is that anyone meeting children do so in a public space not squirreled away in some corner somewhere.

"through the the protection both of the volunteer mentor, And the youngsters,

whatever the rights and wrongs of Stuart's experiences, His state of mind is not unique.

His report argues that an "workout plan police vetting of adults" Fuels mutual suspicions and transmits negative signals to children.

largely controversially, Says mentor Furedi, An over reliance upon CRB and other official child protection measures actually puts the safety of children at risk.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-12-20 22:26:52 | Show the author posts only
Manitoba's online community

You say you need a guy, But then say that you've sort of given up on men. Maybe merely me, But isn't an attitude like that just a recipe for disaster.

Not choosing on you, But maybe society usually, When you're looking at this dating issue. finding that (the best choice) Person has been a challenge, But these days it seems that way to many meet ukrainian girl people are in to much of a hurry, And are trying to find what they can get out of a relationship as opposed to what they are willing to put into it.

both men and women get burned when it comes to dating and finding that right person, And I periods wonder if people, On each party, Don't give the other person a chance, Or maybe a resort, To see how things exercise plan.

Best of luck to those hunting for a partner, But try and approach it with an above average attitude.

I'm sure there's lots of good people to meet but where to find ones for you change based on what you are thinking about in a person and the relationship. Sadly a lot of it is time and experience too but like you said, You live and learn and as your likes and needs be defined it's easier to filter out those who won't cut it. I wish you lots of luck during your search : g

lso are Jovial, Hugs it still makes me sad that you feel the way we do. No one should be made to feel that way towards a group of people based on the actions of a few but I can understand how it happens. I plan you luck too, Even if it's just the ability to trust people again without the past BS shadowing things for you.

I've still never had a boyfriend. Hating some criminal sucks, It's such a drain and clouds your views on life for the most part not just stuff involving them. I'm terribly introverted but these days I am feeling like I could try expanding my comfort zone again, Granted that also feels like a terrible idea to part of my brain but who knows. : )

Jovial claims "but many days now it's a losing battle.

It's odd how damaging this adventure has been. My brain is just a jumbled up mess of thoughts and emotions, lmao.

Today is another blah day Just be genuine, Let your true smile shine. I think before dressing any fancier to impress people I just stay comfortable. Some of the situations could be very changing and damaging, there are actually someone that, As odd as seems, Makes the hurt all worth a darn, And will vary you back for the better.

Jovial told "but most days now it's a losing battle.

It's odd how damaging this familiarity has been. My russian girls dating brain is only a jumbled up mess of thoughts and emotions, lmao.

Today is another blah day I had sent you a message before I read this post but this is pretty much exactly what I had meant. The plus side to how you are feeling is that it doesn't have stay to nor should it be this way, Not that you can change how you feel but it's at least possible.

Blah days are your favorite, the likelihood of them improving vs getting worse is so much higher because really there's only up to go. : )

i don't know, But it's kind of the feeling I get on this city. Stay and be hopeless to bachelor/spinster hood.

I have a good life story (And small town) So please take much of my sheltered life bias meets big city social letdown with a grain of salt.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-12-25 17:00:27 | Show the author posts only
BQ occasions 6 16 6 22

artwork Friday, June 17 to assist you to June 26

In Rivers has: "Gimme some verity" A bring back to Form

an accumulation of marks from new voices in contemporary drawing, including features like works by Lorene Taurerewa, Marcin Szprengiel, Mayuko Fujino and numerous others. Opening phone coverage: Friday, June 17, 7 pm 10 pm.

ongoing, during July 3

Fekishazy + Feldman + Mahler

The exhibition presents experiments in abstraction by three emerging artists of roughly the same age. Born in the early nineteen eighties, Lacey Fekishazy, Amy Feldman, And Matthew Mahler display casual yet complex and economical romance tos material and form. Through painting and sculpture, The exposure explores three divergent practices anchored in an invented geometry. Art101 already, 101 Grand st, Williamsburg. look at Fridays Sundays, 1 pm so that it will 6 pm. Scan barcode to find out more.

thursday, June 18 so that it will July 17

Joshua Spodek: range of motion in Stillness (the main Queens Art Express)

Crossing public presents a solo exhibition of the artist's linear zoetropes; A unique medium that transforms still images to appear animated to moving viewers. Joshua Spodek: Motion in Stillness is the largest solo exhibition of linear zoetropes to date.

Artist Talk chinese brides Opening venue: sat June 18 from 3 6 pm

The artist will give a talk about the work prior to a opening from 3 4 pm. Crossing memorial, 136 17 39th path (At Main route) first floor Flushing.

regular, into August 14

sang Hwan Kim: From The commanding Heights.

Dog clip, 2006 and From the instructing Heights, 2007 will be on view in the free galleries, Where new drawings and industrial elements extend the videos into space and respond to the idiosyncratic gallery location. summer time Days in Keijo, developed in 1937, 2007, are likewise screened during the exhibition. Admission is by instructed donation: Adults/$5 older person and children//$2.50. a queen Museum of Art, purging Meadows Corona Park. widen Wed. sun rays: 12 pm to be 6 pm. Scan the barcode decide more QMA events.

continuous, by simply July 29th

Sea creditable: The exposure

EFA program Space, Flux manufacturing, And The Gowanus Studio Space reward Sea Worthy, An exhibition and series of public screenings, routines, classes, Workshops and artist led expeditions on the water. The show includes installation, ladies, designs, pictures, pictures, video clip, And a few other musings by artist seafarers chinese dating who generously impart their experience of the sea in order to refresh our perception of the land.

HISTORY/LITERATURE thursday, June 22 located at 6:30 pm

Brooklyn Cemeteries: Past and prevalent

Join the Brooklyn traditional Society for a panel discussion of two of Brooklyn's landmarks: The Everyellows and eco-friendly Wood cemeteries. The museum will open until 7pm. this software is open to the public and free with museum admission. Brooklyn heritage Society, 128 Pierrepont community at Clinton community.

continuing, by July 1

The Castle reveal

This ongoing exhibit at the Bayside Historical Society explores the origins of the Officers' Club at Fort Totten from its design in the mid 19th century by the Army Corps of Engineers to its use as the main School of Application in 1887. pre and post photos detail the enormous task of restoring this Victorian era jewel. entrance: $3. thurs and Friday, 10am 2pm; tuesday, 12pm 4pm; wednesday, 11am 2pm. Bayside medieval Society, 208 Totten Ave, Fort Totten meadow. information regarding call 718 352 1548 or scan the barcode.

KIDS/FAMILIES sunday, June 16 support 3:30 pm hours

One realm, Many animals and insects

Meet animals from anywhere in the world! Pet hedgehogs, parasites, frogs, rabbits, Guinea pigs and more in this online, Live animal program for everyone. Astoria assortment, 14 01 Astoria blvd. Space is fixed. classes: FREE. to find out more call: 718 278 2220.

wednesday, June 18 every 1:30 pm

Sign vocabulary Storytime with Lilit

if you were seriously using any of the sign language videos for kids, You'll love this Sign dialect Storytime with Lilit Marcus, who seems to be a CODA (Child of deaf grown people). She will read and sign a well known kids' book, And children will learn a few signs so that they can follow along with her. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged. statement, 126 Franklin highway, Greenpoint. information regarding, Call statement: (718) 383 0096.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-1-20 16:45 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.032726 second(s), 25 queries .