26 Bugs and crashes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-10-15 20:24:55 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: Fred
Player ID: 10211067
Server: AS server (Mobile)
1-When you build a ramp to the ceiling, you are crouched and walking.  after breaking the ramp the character teleports to the ceiling
2-After the person dies, when their avatar is rising upwards, they build a Box and place traps quickly inside the construction box.  The player's card disappears
3-After using the monkey's ability to add another weapon slot, another inventory slot appears that cannot be used by other players, and then the inventory gets buggy and gets big enough to move over the move button.
4-After using the Motorcycle and activating its turbo, if it hits an obstacle the bike is thrown too far.  often being able to cross the boundary of the map
5-The legendary shotgun has damage have buggy gun.  Often shot in the head takes very little life, as well as in the body, which would take a lot of damage takes only half of life, often it is necessary to kill the person with 2 shots or more.  Since other weapon rarities often kill people with one shot
6-often turret shots go through constructions and obstacles
7-There is an error that if the player dies, if he uses the money dance, the person's card appears at the edge of the map teleporting
8-Another mistake, and you shoot a person with a weapon that has no transmission and quickly switch to the weapon that has transmission.  it is possible to pass the transmission of the other weapon
9-Many crashes that cause the game to freeze.  This happens on all cell phones, and with all my friends they suffer it every day
10-After using the custom structure, it has a delay until the player is on top of the building.
11-There is an error that the character after using the parachute, he gets stuck in buildings and it takes like 5 to 6 seconds to disable the parachute
12-it is possible to lock the propeller with the gyroscope.  and then you can move around really fast and spin around with it
13-The servers and people are very laggy, If I quickly go after a building, for the other person it happens that I was not yet behind the building.  and we often die "Shots without sight of range"
14-there is an error, that after being inside a construction box with a ramp, if you use the crouched propellant you are teleported upwards.
15-Vehicles need to be improved and optimized, as well as the game itself.  And we want a new map, the old one was much more the face of the game
16-there is an error, that after restarting the car, it cannot move fast or activate the turbo.
17-Often the button to activate the car or any other vehicle does not work
18-after reactivating the car, it often enters mountains or buildings.  and is thrown too far
19-if you're using Pet Hammer's ability to pick up material, you can't revive an ally.  because whenever a material arrives in the inventory, the time to revive for
20-after placing a mine trap on the ground, it does not activate immediately if an enemy is nearby.  often passes near or on top and does no harm
21-Air deliveries for departures are not falling.  They can only be invoked
22-The left arm is often invisible
23-Sometimes if you hit a person inside the vehicle, it is possible to kill them "run over" even when they are inside the car, motorcycle or buggy
24-Sometimes the destroyer is invisible, but it is possible to revert by selecting a weapon and switch to the destroyer again.
25-When using the monkey's skill, other players' inventory gets buggy, and keeps changing items or weapons nonstop after running over items
26-sometimes before hitting the ground.  if you use the propellant you die from a fall

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-12-21 03:18:58 | Show the author posts only
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.        Linus Pauling

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-12-21 06:06:13 | Show the author posts only
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..        먹튀검증사이트

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-12-21 08:56:34 | Show the author posts only
Kerala 10th Class Question Paper 2021 Previous Question Papers Answer Pdf Kerala Malayalam Board SSLC Higher Secondary Certificate Model Paper for Current Sesasion Useful for Those Students who Willing to Participate in the Exam. Kerala Malayalam Board SSLC Model Question Paper 2021 Latest Expected to Upload Publicly in the Month Of November 2021. The Aspirant Who Wants Important Question Topic astute Before the Exam get Kerala Malayalam Board SSLC Previous Model Paper Available Now on www.dhseKerala Malayalam Board.gov.in, The to do Preparation Very Well. Getting and Solving Papers Based on Board Exam Pattern Help to Score Good Percentage. Check Full Details From the Below Article.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-12-23 19:20:13 | Show the author posts only
Real Estate chapter during 2008 and learned a lot about each and every aspect of the sector like student and earned a reputation as a Professional real estate agent.
apartments on lease near airport delhi
office search in gurgaon
fully furnished office on rent in gurgaon
buy builder floor golf course gurgaon
how to invest in real estate in gurgaon
real estate investment in gurgaon
buy apartment on golf course road gurgaon

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-12-24 12:56:38 | Show the author posts only
The EPFO e-Sewa Portal is the official one-stop resource of Employee Provident Fund Organisation to access EPF related services like Knowing about EPF Balance, Previous and Current Employer, Withdraw funds from EPF Account and much more online. To access these services, UAN Members need to register at UAN Portal using the link EPF UAN Login and can then login to the portal.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-12-24 13:00:50 | Show the author posts only
Hi I really interesting all your content, it is very useful and advantage to for me thank your providing this content..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2020-12-30 07:45:16 | Show the author posts only
Persons appreciate shopping for amazing, appealing, fascinating and from time to time attractive aromas for them selves and pertaining to others. This can be executed conveniently along with inexpensively in an on-line perfume shop.        hidden wiki link

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2021-1-10 02:44:54 | Show the author posts only
Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts.        먹튀검증

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2021-1-13 06:34:05 | Show the author posts only
That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.        Kevin Galstyan

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-5-12 18:29 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.030527 second(s), 22 queries .