Suggestions for the game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-25 13:26:15 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
So, with the objetive of helping the game improving, I have some suggestions for that effect:
1 - In Ranking, add the option "Friends". So you can see your rank among your friends and not only globally.
2 - Change the map depending on the seasons (not necessarily, when it's summer in Europe, the map needs to be in summer weather, can be in an alternating time) and in special dates (like Halloween, Christmas or the Anniversary of Creative Destruction)
3 - Sell bought clothes (for example, a shirt that cost 1000 gold, you can sell for like half of the money or even less)

Thank you!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-1-15 08:34:22 | Show the author posts only
This particular is a superb publish We observed because of reveal this. It really is exactly what I needed to determine wish within long term you'll carry on with regard to discussing this type of superb publish.        automated text message response

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-1-17 10:38:27 | Show the author posts only

Top Rated MINT Thread Lift Near Me Details

In reply to the person inquiring about mint threads aftercare sarasota, types of threads for thread lift sarasota, jawline lift botox sarasota, what is liquid nose job sarasota, non surgical face lift machine facial sarasota, how long does nose thread lift last sarasota, pdo thread eyebrow lift cost sarasota,  I highly recommend this new PDO Thread Lift sarasota advice or caci non surgical face lift near me sarasota, lifting threads before and after sarasota, pdo thread lift before and after photos sarasota, average price of mini facelift sarasota, neck and jowl lift before and after sarasota, jowl lift surgery sarasota, pdo threads under eyes cost sarasota, alongside all this great PDO Thread lift near me details as well as how long does a liquid rhinoplasty last sarasota, cheek lift procedure sarasota, pdo thread lift training near me sarasota, pdo thread lift gone wrong sarasota, pdo threads before and after jowls sarasota, liquid rhinoplasty before and after pictures sarasota, thread lift pdo video sarasota, as well as this top PDO Threads sarasota site which is also great. Also have a look at this best pdo thread brow lift sarasota url not to mention mini facelift cost sydney sarasota, non surgical jowl lift near me sarasota, cheek thread lift price sarasota, jawline lifting mask sarasota, types of threads for thread lift sarasota, cheek lift surgery india sarasota, how much is a nose thread lift sarasota, on top of this excellent non surgical thread lift sarasota forum alongside all is non surgical facelift effective sarasota, how long for pdo threads to heal sarasota, non surgical neck lift uk cost sarasota, pdo thread lift before and after eyes sarasota, non surgical face lift machines home use sarasota, non surgical neck lift uk sarasota, mini facelift birmingham uk sarasota, as well as awesome nose thread lift near me forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful jowl lift sarasota blog on top of is liquid nose job safe sarasota, peta cheek lifter sarasota, best non surgical brow lift sarasota, pdo threads training manchester sarasota, where can i get a thread lift sarasota, nose thread lift uk price sarasota, jawline lift botox sarasota, and don't forget this new liquid rhinoplasty sarasota link as well as how long can nose thread lift last sarasota, non surgical thread face lift cost uk sarasota, best nose thread lift uk sarasota, needleless pdo thread lift review sarasota, pdo threads london ontario sarasota, pdo thread lift jawline cost sarasota, buy pdo threads uk sarasota, not to mention high rated cheek lift sarasota site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great PDO Thread Lift sarasota site for good measure. Check more New Company Incorporation In Singapore Site 88273a2

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-1-20 05:11:53 | Show the author posts only
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.        Organic Fungus Myco Nuker Review - Is Dr Hiroki Ishiguro Legit?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-1-22 04:04:27 | Show the author posts only
Balancing time

Innovative

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-1-22 06:45:56 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!        What social media is best for B2B?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-1-22 07:43:39 | Show the author posts only
Get easy permit chicago for new construction and building renovations, We have previously worked with city officials and other departmental employees on other permit applications. This gives us an advantage when it comes to getting information, solving problems, understanding fee structures, and negotiating when necessary. Please click here ​to visit our website and get more info, Thank You

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-1-22 10:43:43 | Show the author posts only
Lowest price for Ellipticals,Exercise Machines,Exercise Bikes,Strength Training,Best shop to buy cheap treadmills ​Fast Free Worldwide Shipping Up to 65 Off mid statesports com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-1-22 13:23:21 | Show the author posts only
Explore Neuro-Linguistic Programming ​- We have the resources you need to shift your mindset for success in sales, networking, and life Meet one our Business Coaches NLP Practitioner s toda

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-1-23 02:02:00 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!안전놀이터

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2022-5-18 01:29 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.029836 second(s), 20 queries .