[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-31 12:00:48 | Show all posts
VitalGW replied at 2018-10-31 05:13
In my opinion a company needs to make money somehow. Loot boxes are a way to get premium cosmetics a ...

Yeah, a company really need money to pay server and dev team, but loot box is stupid way to do this. There a lot of an options and loot boxes is worst. It can upset player to stop playing. The reality is the game need to be great with that player dont buy, making him spend money, not disappointing upset olders players that spend money and receive nothing.

In last case, if the company still want loot boxes, they need to implement a system that increase % of chance of every item in the box and dont repeat reward one time gived, making in sometime that dream item will be gifted. After this, the % reset from the start.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-10-31 12:05:47 | Show all posts
Eg. That new look Hallowitch male set, it is awesome, but is impossible to receive it. You need to spend a lot of money and MAYBE you can do it. Why not set for "2000" diamonds? I think this sell more than a remote chance do receive it.

If the set had a price, I would have bought it, but it's just a cash box, f *** the cash box.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2022-1-27 21:30 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.032601 second(s), 31 queries .