[EN] 7 Awesome Custom Build Designs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-7-20 13:59:44 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Ascending |Read mode
Explorer Guides Contest
In-Game Name: Dizzi
Player ID: 10444298
Server: US server (Mobile)
Edited by Moa at 2018-7-31 00:12

6 Awesome Custom Builds

To Help You Win Those Crazy Fights!

Hi guys, I'm a fairly experienced Creative Destruction player, with over 125+ victories and thousands of kills

I certainly know the ins and outs of winning battles against skilled opponents.

A major part of winning fights and becoming the Dawn Star is outbuilding and

outplaying your opponents, with Custom Builds being an incredible tool at your disposal.

However, most players just stick with the default custom build layout and while

it's ok, there are useful custom build layouts that will give you an edge over the default bois.

Without further ado, here are 6 custom builds that have been tried, tested, and proven to be

great layouts!

#7 "The Building Block"

This one is a minor edit on the default, providing double the defense in the front by

sacrificing defense in the back.

Pros:

High Defense

Great Against Enemy Pushes

Easily Stackable

Perfect for Instant Cover

Cons:

Little Defense Behind You

Small Size

Bad Against Enemies With High Ground

Not Easily Modifiable

#6 "Ramp Wall Push"

Used for pushing enemies quickly and aggressively, gives high ground and solid
defense against enemies who try to shoot your ramps down.

Pros:

Great For Pushing With Multiple Teammates

Great At Pushing Enemies

Difficult To Take Out

Covers Large Area

Cons:

Lacks Defense Around Sides

Not Viable When Alone

Difficult To Stack At Times

#5 "Walled Defense"

I find this useful whenever I need to defend my teammates who are busy looting

or reviving a downed teammate while I keep a lookout.

Wide walls offer a large area to easily hide behind in case of any surprise attacks.

Pros:

Great Cover For Teammates

Multi-Use

Easily Modifiable

Great Lookout and Peeking

Cons:

Only Protects From 1 Direction

Low Height

Only Good For Peeking

Not Recommended For Multiple Team Fights

#4 "The Turtle"

A personal favorite of mine, the Turtle is perfect for solo looting a corpse

or reviving a teammate in duos. It's very inconspicuous and often goes unnoticed.

Pros:

Low Profile

Easily Covers Loot/Airdrops

Perfect For Solo/Duos

Defends From Most Points Of Attack

Great Early-Mid Game

Cons:

Not Offensive, Purely Defensive

Has A Opening (although that can easily be fixed by quickly placing a wall)

Not Useful End Game

#3 "Great Wall of China"

Note that this one should ONLY be used in Squads/Fireteam because

it can easily be modified by teammates with extra defense and is great at covering an entire team quickly

Pros:

Quickly Covers A Whole Team

Easily Modifiable

Formidable Defense

Great in Squad/Fireteam

Surprise Element Of A Large Structure

Cons:

Large Target

Dumb Teammates May Not Build Upon Its Defense

Not Offensive, Purely Defensive

#2 "Double Ramp Wall"

Fantastic at pushing, this is my go-to custom build for when I wanna play

aggressively, provides great defense against enemies trying to shoot your ramps down

Pros:

Great Height

Great Defense

Very Offensive

Defendable Against Counter Pushes

Great In Any Gamemode

Great In Mid-End Game

Cons:

No Defense On Sides Or Back

High Risk Of Falling

Bad In Early Game

#1 "Insta-High-Ground"

Are you a hyper-aggressive player? You gotta defeat the enemy at any cost?

Fond of High-Risk High-Reward plays? Just need constant high ground?

Then this custom build is perfect for you. I hope I never face you in a match

Pros:

HIGH Surprise Factor

Basically Always Have The High Ground

Ultra Offensive

Perfect For Dropping Into Enemy Towers

Successful Plays With It Make You Feel Unstoppable

Cons:

If You Fall...

Very Risky Play To Make

Basically No Defense At All

And that's all of them! If you enjoyed this post and found it helpful or funny, let me know!

Cya on the battlefield players!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
46#
Post time 2021-5-19 22:28:16 | Show the author posts only
Your article is awesome. I enjoyed reading your article. This is really a great document for me. I've bookmarked it and I'm looking forward to reading new posts. Please continue to uphold!
geometry dash

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
45#
Post time 2021-5-19 16:27:51 | Show the author posts only

-

seems brilliant idea to me is

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
44#
Post time 2021-5-14 11:01:01 | Show the author posts only

-

I consider, that you are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
43#
Post time 2021-4-13 07:17:03 | Show the author posts only
DATABASE REGISTERED  DOCUMENTS whatsapp............((( +32465890802     ))) HIGH QUALITY REAL AND FAKE PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENSE, ID CARD AND OTHER CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENTS.

BUY GENUINE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS OF ALL COUNTRIES FOR SALE.

whatsapp............((( +32465890802     )))
contact email......((( franklinesmith63@gmail.com    )))
BUY HIGH QUALITY DATABASE REGISTERED MACHINE READABLE SCAN ABLE DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,AND CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENTS.Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Fake Money.

We are the best producers of genuine high quality fake documents.BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH(UK) FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES(US) FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.

Welcome To Wesley Hover and Associates Network.Get A second Chance In Life with Wesley Hover and Associates , protect your privacy, build a new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise, safari or just a week on a sunny beach that you want, you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guest what? you going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you.
We are an Association network responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine?
-I DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
.GET REGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED USA PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
I offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued ID under another identity(NEW NAMES),
•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID.
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Passports, Diplomatic passports,novelty passports.
•Production and obtaining new identification documents.
•We also do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER JOBS in country like Dubai, USA , CANADA , UK ,china,Peru,Brazil,south Africa,Denmark,Sweden,Norway,France etc..
•Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide
•Taiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies, bogus bills, counterfeit U.S. currency in $20s, $50s and $100s, High quality Fake Money for sale.
•INTERESTED TO BUY REAL GENUINE QUALITY BANKNOTES of Euros, Dollars and Pounds with security feature magnetic ink, watermark, the pen test, and the security strip that bypass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.
•FAKE BANK NOTE US BILLS: most recent design 1,'s, 5, 10's, 20's, 100's $ NEW DESIGN DOLLARS “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills only here you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.
•Cing services available....
Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued!
All Inquiries;
Registered and Unregistered USA,Canadian Documents at: (franklinesmith63@gmail.com)
Registered and Unregistered UK, entire Europe, Asia , Africa, Australian Documents at: (franklinesmith63@gmail.com)
Real Counterfeit Money(Taiwan and China First Grade) at: franklinesmith63@gmail.com)

whatsapp............((( +32465890802     )))
contact email......((( franklinesmith63@gmail.com    )))
E-Mail Your Questions and Comments.We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first orders!
Yours Faithfully,

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our email team. Buy fake passport, buy fake passport, false, passport, passport, id, card, cards, UK, sell, online, Canadian, British, sale, novelty, counterfeit, bogus, American, united, states, USA, us, Italian, Malaysian, Australian, documents,identity, identification, driver, license, license, driving, residence, permit, SSN fake passport id, free fake passport, identity theft, fake, novelty, camouflage, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, cheap, wholesale, new identity, second,citizenship, identity, identification, fake documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to get fake documents, where to get fake, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport, i.d., British, Honduras, UK, USA, us, u.s., Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foreign ..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
42#
Post time 2021-4-8 06:50:23 | Show the author posts only
I've long looked for and found this place for ukrainian bride . I wondered why so many foreign nationals want to marry a Ukrainians bride and I realized that Ukrainians are a great cook, wonderful homemakers, truly feminine and popular throughout the world. A few years back, Hong Kong professionals collect knowledge from the outside in the pretty half of the cities of Hong Kong. Ukrainian women have earned the first place to many people's big surprise.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
41#
Post time 2021-4-7 01:01:22 | Show the author posts only
LOVE THIS GAME ITI JOBS

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
40#
Post time 2020-11-28 15:01:32 | Show the author posts only
Welcome to FlashNailz! We make Handmade Luxury Elegant Press on Nails using top of the line gel polishes and gel tips. We also sell Nail Decals at great pricing. Visit us now!
Handmade Luxury Elegant Press on Nails
Nail Decals
Handmade Luxury Elegant Press on Nails
Nail Decals

Taylor Tee offers Custom Rhinestone t-shirts for women designed to inspire. We allow you to express your faith and inspire others with your favorite inspirational message.

Inspirational Women Custom Rhinestone T-Shirts Online
TaylorTee
Inspirational Women Custom Rhinestone T-Shirts Online
TaylorTee

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
39#
Post time 2020-11-28 15:00:46 | Show the author posts only
Build your very own glamping hideout with StarDomes Inflatable Bubble Dome. This Outdoor Bubble Tent is your own Luxury Retreat at Home. Check out our new Double Domes now!
Inflatable Bubble Dome
Outdoor Bubble Tent
StarDomes
Inflatable Bubble Dome
Outdoor Bubble Tent
StarDomes

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
38#
Post time 2020-11-28 15:00:29 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
37#
Post time 2020-11-28 14:59:21 | Show the author posts only
La'ei store provides Unique Brands of shoes and apparel that represents Cultural Heritage. The brands and products in our store are created by today's entrepreneurs seeking to proudly represent their cultures.
Shop cultural heritage
unique branded shoes
Bishop Gorman Unisex Shoes

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-8-3 13:18 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.035465 second(s), 23 queries .