Register immediately
View: 146|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

What are the important skills when writing assignments in the United States?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-3-25 16:18:28 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: fsdf
Player ID: 3421
Server: AS server (PC)
To study in the United States, learning paraphrase and rewriting is a very important skill, especially when you are in the United States when you write an assignment https://meiguodaixie.com/assignment-dai-xie/. The most important reason is that you will not be judged as plagiarism because you cannot rewrite the articles or fragments that quote others. You must know that plagiarism is a serious problem in the United States. If it is serious, it will be expelled from school. Ask how the school knows if I am plagiarizing, but every year the school buys a software called Turnitin that can find out the percentage of the original text you repeat. Some students don’t know how to rewrite, so this article can tell you how to paraphrase. For those who know how to do paraphrases, this article can also systematically show you how to rewrite, or use other methods to make people's homework more fluent and natural.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-3-30 08:07:34 | Show the author posts only
The most important reason is that you will not be judged as plagiarism because you cannot rewrite the articles or fragments that quote others. You must know that plagiarism is a serious problem in the United States. https://www.exactinside.com/sca_sles15-exactdumps.html

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-3-31 11:37:44 | Show the author posts only
The decision to compose an dissertation or related work has now been taken. For example, I know that my friends aided me and pointed me in the right direction in this case. For example, you can view and read information on cheap dissertation writing service I've been helped many times, and I know these guys are trustworthy. I used to be afraid that someone had written just what I wanted, but now I'm not so worried that they rescued me from unfathomable complexity.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-4-21 10:08:31 | Show the author posts only
Much appreciated for the exhortation

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-5-6 05:32 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.028588 second(s), 22 queries .