Register immediately
View: 19|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

What do I need to do when not using the car?

[Copy link]







Lv.3 Junior Member

Rank: 2

Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-4-8 21:49:03 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

A car that is not in use, regardless of whether the vehicle is lost Or the car is broken until it cannot be repaired Should notify the Department of Land Transport not using a car To prevent the occurrence of the annual tax collection What are the steps?

     Notification of not using the car can be done in 2 cases:

1. Report not to use a temporary car, valid for 2 years, for damaged vehicles, but can be repaired to return to further use
2. Notify not using the car forever For missing or damaged vehicles that cannot be repaired

     Documents required are as follows:

1. Vehicle Registration Manual
2. Copy of house registration And a copy of the national ID card
3. License plate
4. Request form for not using the vehicle Fill in the item and sign it.
5. Power of attorney and identification card of authorized person (if any)

     The procedure is as follows.

1. Submit a request to notify not to use the car With evidence and license plate
2. Pay the fee
3. Receive a receipt And vehicle registration certificate

More news here >> slot wallet

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-5-14 05:01 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.024175 second(s), 20 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list