Anti-Cheat System | Fix it please..

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-31 05:37:04 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: HoldThisL
Player ID: 10145877
Server: US server (PC)
Dear Developers of CD,

You really need to fix your anti-cheat system.
As a cheater myself, This is way to easy to bypass (i'm already banned so no need)
All I need to do is reinstall the game, make a new account and boom, back in.
Please have something like keeping the serial of the Hard Drive of the banned person.
This would lower the amount of people of cheating and make the game more fun.

- Thanks
   HoldThisL

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-31 06:36:46 | Show the author posts only
They don't care I made a topic about their ban policy and they removed it from the forum half a day later.
I guess they find a proper anti-cheat would be to expensive they rather have this total mess of a ban system that does more harm then good.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-1 00:32:01 | Show the author posts only
every game I play is full of hackers.and the report don't do anything

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-1-2 13:30:36 | Show the author posts only
Rules of Survival 2.0 I guess

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.6 Elite Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-5-6 03:20:01 | Show the author posts only
I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important..        best CBD oil

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-5-31 05:40:59 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.        เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only

Useful Stop Snoring Devices Tips

In response to the lady asking about if you don't cover your nose with a mask, can nasal drip cause breathing problems, is breathing through your nose better for you, sleepright nasal breathe aid canada,  I highly recommend this high rated reduce nasal snoring and congestion info not to mention breathe right nasal strips, breathe right nasal strips small/medium tan, how to nasal breathing, how often to use a nose strip,  look at this high rated types of anti snoring devices site alongside all are breathe right nasal strips safe, how to fix nose bridge on glasses, how to put nose strip in face mask, sleepright nasal breathe aid cvs,  try this cool how to stop snoring advice for nose plaster sport, how to fix broken nose bridge on glasses, breathe right clear regular nasal congestion strips 10, breathe right nasal strips small/medium tan,  Also don't forget this cool devices to stop snoring advice not to mention sleepright intra-nasal breathe aids, breathe right clear nasal strips amazon, how to cure nose snoring, sleepright nasal breathe aid cvs,  look at this updated stop snoring blog for how to breathe through nose during exercise, how to fix your nose breathing, breathe right strips free sample uk,  and don't forget this useful how to stop snoring blog alongside all splintek intra-nasal breathe aid 45 day supply, how to nose breathe at night, what do breathe right nasal strips do, how to insert mute nasal dilator,  look at this excellent snoring product comparisons info alongside all how to properly apply nasal strips, how to heal a cut nose, breathe right nasal strips asda, breathe right nasal strips reviews,  try this awesome simple ways to stop snoring advice for how to use nose strips, how to become nose breather, free breathe right nasal strips uk, how to breathe better with a deviated septum,  Also don't forget this new reduce nasal snoring and congestion details and don't forget what is nasal strip, nasal breathing strips, how long does it take for a broken nose to heal after surgery, how to breathe through your nose,  look at this useful how to stop snoring at night blog for who makes the best nasal strips, nose plasters for glasses, best nasal dilator for sport, See More Updated 2021 Bookie Software Info 561824d

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-10-18 04:51 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.030753 second(s), 22 queries .