Old classic isn't your gamemode D:<

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-11 19:44:12 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I see developers of C.D said that New classic is just an event for 1 month
even that the 1 month was a very long time we waited
but we got a shock after the month ended that they didn't turn back old classic
and they didn't even fix the FPS drop in new classic
in old classic low end pc could run 40-60 FPS [can proof in the events]
now new classic 10-20 FPS
even Good computers can't run like old classic
please remove the over detailed things in new classic so the frames are same in both old classic and new classic i think everyone will be good with the new classic then
if this can't be fixed so please turn back old classic and let the players choose even if they want to play new classic or old classic
get back the old classic for like 1 week
the mode with more players will stay
Single Polls, Total 21 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

19.05% (4)
66.67% (14)
14.29% (3)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-11 20:16:02 | Show the author posts only
we need the old map :c

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-12 09:36:50 | Show the author posts only
I haven't played the old classic, but if it gives more FPS than "new classic" mode.
Then I would rather have that, I have an high end gaming pc and because of the FPS 60 lock I'm unable to play as good as I would with 120 fps.

Feels like the game is only running on CPU if anything, please dev team, remove the lock on 60 fps.
Would be much easier without any kind of lag.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-1-12 14:54:49 | Show the author posts only
Currently, there's no plan to bring back old classic map on pc. However, Devs will constantly optimize it for lower end devices.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-1-13 03:29:04 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I think the community should run the game not how the devs think that's where the isolation of game and community takes into play, they should add a poll in notice board and give like 1000 coins for those who answer, you could ask if the community wants new gun or Nerf gun or whatever and probably have a poll for old or new map

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-1-13 16:57:02 | Show the author posts only
1. The FPS have been unlocked I can reach even 200 FPS while in the air taxi and around 120 - 150 while playing, if you have FPS problems then its your computers/devices fault I mean this game can still be played in High by low end computer, but if your computer wont run on even low then I'm sorry to say but you should consider getting a computer not a potato, mine is not that great either mine is made for light gaming its mid tier and it runs perfectly.

2. The old classic HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK but on mobile they did not mention anything about bringing it back to PC but even so you have holey battle and defend the captain which is in the old classic version and not so many people play it like the new classic.

3. If the community were to run the game entirely then it would end up a mess before you knew it, its a life lesson that you can't please everyone and you don't always get what you want in life.

You should respect the developers decision and if you don't like it, do not play.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-1-14 01:02:52 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Naberius replied at 2019-1-13 16:57
1. The FPS have been unlocked I can reach even 200 FPS while in the air taxi and around 120 - 150 wh ...

Do you even play the game probably once a week or so, I been playing everyday since season 1 and it said on PC version too it will come back, this game is just a Fortn1te alternative not it's competitive none of the Fortn1ne players like it & you could go watch any of the big YouTubers videos and no one recommends it Lachlan DanTDM noahnoah and
alternative for low end PC or if you get rekt by the tryhards in the og game
About community run I said doing polls of what community wants, when was the last time a "forwarded to the devs team" suggestion ever got any further than that

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-1-14 01:13:54 | Show the author posts only
I used to play this games a few months ago, but stopped for personal reason. Now I got in again and lets just say I didn't understand what was wrong with the map. I mean the FPS was alright for me, but that map is UGLY. I've just been playing defend the captain cause at least that one has a good map

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-1-14 05:53:14 | Show the author posts only
Champion replied at 2019-1-14 01:02
Do you even play the game probably once a week or so, I been playing everyday since season 1 and i ...

Stop being a crybaby I'm playing it daily as well, and I don't care about your fortrash youtubers I don't watch them or care if they recommend this game or not, if you don't like how things are then don't play, and there are already a lot of pools + they made a lot of contests both on the forums, facebook, etc. where people could earn starcoins and diamonds you clearly lied about playing since season 1 if you don't know that much.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-1-14 08:10:46 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Edited by Champion at 2019-1-14 08:21
Naberius replied at 2019-1-14 05:53
Stop being a crybaby I'm playing it daily as well, and I don't care about your fortrash youtubers  ...

I don't need to prove myself the pool speaks for itself and so does the earlier ones about me being from season 1 am playing since the day it came out for PC and you can find my Id in one of my previous posts, and you are not a internet celeb, those big YouTubers are the ones with can influence who could influence thousands of players. About the contests I took part in all of them and won at least something in every one of them and I can say by ur I'd number that you in no way are playing since season 1 and my Christmas entry was better than probably all of the others but none of the lazy mods approved my post and after confronting him he said there was no post by me

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-10-19 12:41 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.033620 second(s), 23 queries .