Export Outlook PST to MBOX

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-9-24 02:06:38 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
DRS PST File Converter software available online which allows users to import PST files in MBOX format or any other file formats. You can also convert the corrupt PST file and save it in like MBOX, MSG, EML, PDF, HTML, EMLX, Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, etc. There are no file size limits and even any non-technical user can easily perform migration using the software.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-10-1 00:40:16 | Show the author posts only
Recently I wanted to import my PST files to the Thunderbird Email client. However, when I tried to do this manually then I faced a lot of issues. Fortunately, I found this amazing write-up on the internet that helped me to achieve this aim effectively. This article guided me on How to import PST to Thunderbird without Outlook. This article will guide you to the reasons for migrating PST files into Thunderbird and it will also guide you on how to achieve it with a manual approach.

However, if you don't want to spend some extra time and effort on a manual approach then this article will guide you to the professional software solution called Cigati PST to MBOX converter. This tool is dedicated to import the PST files to Thunderbird. It has an amazing user-friendly interface along with some smart features. These features will ensure your data security and help you in maintaining its original structure. You can try its free demo version to analyze its performance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Here pcinfotools PST to MBOX Converter Software is an excellent and powerful  utility. It converts all Outlook mailbox data such that - emails, contacts, tasks, junk mails, attachments, notes, calendars, images, .A trusted solution to export complete data of PST to MBOX 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. There are no data loss or corruption issues and the tool can migrate entire PST data including emails. It also offers preview features and a free trial. visit here for more info:  https://www.pcinfotools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time The day before yesterday 04:44 | Show the author posts only
Select the messages you would like to export, or the folder, if you would like to export the entire folder. Click the MessageSave Outlook toolbar button. Select "include subfolders" if you would like to export subfolders of the current folder as well. Select "MBOX" in the "Format" field.

Admin
Apps4Rent | O365CloudExperts | CloudDesktopOnline

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-10-18 05:13 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025699 second(s), 20 queries .