Register immediately
View: 24|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Fix The Outlook Sending Error 0x800ccc1a Manually?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-9-25 00:07:51 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
For the past few days, I was facing some issues with my Outlook. I was not able to properly send and open the emails. Then I researched regarding these issues and then I got to know about this Outlook error 0x800ccc1a. The main reason for occurring this Outlook error is an issue with SSL (Secure Socket Layer). After spending few more minutes on the internet I landed on this wonderful write-up that explains this error and it also provides the free manual method to fix the Outlook sending error 0x800ccc1a. This article provides the 4 methods that we can use to fix this error. These 4 methods are:

• By Reconfiguring SSL encryption.
  • By Changing the Port Numbers.
  • By Running Windows System File Checker.
  • Repairing the Outlook PST file using MS Outlook Inbox Repair Tool.

Additionally, this article discussed an automated tool that will help you in eliminating all the errors from your Outlook PST files. In this regard, the Cigati Outlook Email Recovery Tool is one of the most reliable tools that help in repairing all the issues with the Outlook PST files without causing any harm to your file data.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-10-17 14:44 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.023496 second(s), 20 queries .