Possible to Hack an iPhone?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-10-18 01:02:11 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm not a hacker nor have ambitions to become one, but I still have a question that - I think - can be answered best particularly by users of Null byte.
I hope I can make myself clear enough, despite my English - it's not my first language, I'm German.
Well, I have a feeling someone might have hacked my iPhone. Not just one app or account on it, but the whole device. Since I'm not that tech-savvy, I just don't know how to figure out whether this is possible or not.
Can someone tell me if it's possible to hack an iPhone (7), and take control of the whole device? Not just spying on what the owner is doing at a particular moment, but also opening apps, change settings in e-mail accounts, make a personal back up, et cetera?
As far as I know my iPhone is not jailbroken , but sometimes I forget to install the newest iOS, so it is possible my phone wasn't totally up-to-date. If someone indeed hacked my device, it's done from a distance, maybe someone lured me into clicking on a attachment or link, but I can't remember such things.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-10-18 01:04:51 | Show the author posts only
Apple takes pride in the way they design their security measures. As one of the leading technology innovators, they ensure that their platforms operate with maximum security and intuitive protection against any information leaks. But still there are ways to hack iphone. I forgot my old iPhone password and thanks to apps I was able to hack it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-10-18 01:09:07 | Show the author posts only
Phone Verified Accounts are more commonly known as PVA. These are accounts that unlock various features of a particular site and help you take full advantage of it. Some of the most popular PVAs are Facebook PVA, Instagram PVA, Twitter PVA, Gmail PVA, YouTube PVA, Tiktok PVA, Craigslist PVA and a lot more.
PVA AGENT

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-10-18 01:09:23 | Show the author posts only
Xeron replied at 2021-10-18 01:04
Apple takes pride in the way they design their security measures. As one of the leading technology i ...

Phone Verified Accounts are more commonly known as PVA. These are accounts that unlock various features of a particular site and help you take full advantage of it. Some of the most popular PVAs are Facebook PVA, Instagram PVA, Twitter PVA, Gmail PVA, YouTube PVA, Tiktok PVA, Craigslist PVA and a lot more.
PVA AGENT

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2021-10-18 01:09:42 | Show the author posts only
PVA AGENT

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2021-10-18 01:10:06 | Show the author posts only
PVA AGENT

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-11-27 18:54 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.029478 second(s), 20 queries .